Check the CSS on your IPCC ports.  If they can't call the agent DN then you'll
see this behavior.  CTI is attempting to land the call by reserving the agent
and attempts to connect the call with the agent.  When that fails, the call is
placed back into queue and attempted to connect again.

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:03:54 +0200From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPCC - Agent in "Reserved State"

The Phone rings…
Why aren’t you able to take the call? Is the noan timer perhaps too low for you
to pickup the horn?
The system default within IPCC is about 3 rings, did you change the timer?

Please tell me exactly what happens and what actions you take when the phone is
ringing. For instance, is it gone the moment you pickup the horn?

Martijn Arrachart

Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens o NinjaVerzonden:
maandag 8 september 2008 17:41Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPCC -
Agent in "Reserved State"

Hi Martijn, You have understood the problem. Yes, the phone rings, but then it
goes to the queue, I am not able to answer the call. Van: ccie_voice-bounces at
onlinestudylist.com [mailto:ccie_voice-bounces at onlinestudylist.com] Namens
Martijn Arrachart Verzonden: maandag 8 september 2008 16:18Aan: ccie_voice at
onlinestudylist.comOnderwerp: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPCC - Agent in "Reserved
State"   When the Agent goed in "reserved" state, that means that IPCC reserves
the agent and the phone is going to get a call from the queue. Is the phone
ringing or not?Normally, when the agent did'n answer, he would go in the "Not
Ready" state since the system thinks he's unavailable.Can you be more specific?
Perhaps I don't understand the exact issue...Martijn Arrachart

Veja mapas e encontre as melhores rotas para fugir do trânsito com o Live
Search Maps! Experimente já!
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.