Hi,

1) Is there any way in Unity to check the detailed call treatment other then
looking at the Port Status Monitor and Call Viewer? I want to check which Route
Handler (Direct Call or Forwarded Call) the call hit initially and step by step
flow from there onwards, if any option is available which can give detailed
analysis? I've observed Port Status monitor/Call viewer don't tell  exact rule
name in certian scenarios.

2) Is there a way out I can create two mailboxes in Unity with same extension.
I tried adding a new Dialing domain but no success. Perhaps someone has done it
pl comment.

Thanks for your time..

Voice your opinion on the burning issues of the day. Discuss, debate with the
world. Logon to message boards on MSN. Try it!

Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on MSN
News Check it out!

Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only
on Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL