All,

1) Looking for a little clarification on the GDM, MWI and Hunt Group
Configuration. Is there a way to have a Hunt Group which uses a GDM reflect
MWI on the phones?  I tried putting a different E164 number for the GDM and
assigning it to a phone but I don't get a envelope or MWI.

2) I have seen a couple of posts previously on this MWI, GDM issue but I am
still trying to clarify things. If I have a GDM what are the ways that I can
get it to light up my MWI?  Per everything I have read if I put the GDM
number as  a extension on the phone it lights up. However, I can't get this
to work but it may be that my GDM number is for a hunt group.  When people
are using GDM's to light up are they not using it with hunt groups? Are they
only accessing the GDM via scripts or other hunt capabilities but not using
hunt-groups?

Thanks.