From: Chris Parker
To: Jeff BCI
Cc: OSL Group
Sent: 9/24/08 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Lost in Gatekeeper redundancy world

Then I think you can use alternate gatekeeper as described here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_3/vvf_c/cisco_ios_h323_configurat
ion_guide/old_archives_h323/4gwconf.html#wp1036777

In CCM, I guess you would have 2 trunks to each GK and put both in a RL
to do the failover from the ccm side.

Though I'm not sure how this could come up on a lab given the topology.
The logical choice for the GK is HQ, BR1 and BR2seem like bad choices
for a redundant GK ... If HQ goes down you would lose connectivity to
BR1 and BR2

Chris

Jeff BCI wro
te: