>From CCIE News and Announcement:

 CCIE labs changing from UniversCD to Cisco Documentation

On Sept 24 2008 CCIE labs will no longer support using the UniversCD
documentation for the lab exam.

All labs are migrating to Cisco Documentation only. For those scheduled to
take the CCIE lab prior to Sept 24 access will still be available for
UniversCD.

The Cisco Documentation pages have the same information that currently
resides on UniversCD, please refer to the links on the CCIE web pages to
view these pages and become familiar with the new format.

Cisco Documentation: http://www.cisco.com/web/psa/products/index.html

After Sept 24 2008 only the Cisco Documentation web pages will be available
for CCIE labs.