From: Vikram Malhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] H323 COR ?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: "Jacob Owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Tuesday, 7 October, 2008, 12:12 PM

voice translation-rule 11
  rule 1 reject // type international

voice translation-profil test
  translate calling 11

dial-peer voice 3001 pots
  call-block translation-profile incoming test
  incoming called-num 3001

Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-
Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S
Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and
CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.

On Oct 6, 2008, at 11:35 PM, Balamurugan Singaram wrote:

> my question is to block only incoming International number to
> particular Ephone number when it is in SRST mode as H.323 gateway ?

      Get your preferred Email name!