Percent in a Policy map is a derivative of Mincir but only IF IF there is a traffic shaper present on the interface.

If there is no traffic shaper present - then Percent is a derivative of the "bandwidth" command.

HTH,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities