Michael,

Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

You say it covers ANY scenario where the GW or GK can not complete the call.
Is this correct?

My understanding was it comes into play when the cause code returned for a
call failure is 'unallocated number'. Something like ISDN cause code 0x81.

Apologies for not being clear in my original mail.

What I was asking was specific scenarios where it may actually be of use, in
our sort of environment.

For example.
RL with GK primary and GW secondary.

I dial 3009 - an unassigned number at BR2.

The call is attempted via the GK first. The far end responds unallocated.

If this param is set to FALSE then it will try the GW.

But since the number is unallocated there is no point in setting this param
and trying to reach the unallocated number a second time, is there?

What I am looking for is a scenario where this param is actual of use, in
our environment.

Many thanks.