Well, this way you classify more ports than the real ones used by the CCM,
but all the required are in the list, so i think it does not hurt. Like Vik
said sometime ago, this is not a test of ports.

I decided to run some sniffers on the CCM port to learn more about the
function of each signalling port so if it is necessary to configure this, i
would do it more because i understand that because i memorize them, however
i do use the help of ios command "show ip port-map" (not sure of the
syntaxis) to complete the list. I think we have a lots of things to
memorize, so this is at least one thing less to put in my nvram.

//r.a.