From: Vik Malhi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 11/3/2008 11:40 PM
To: James Key; Alex; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IPMA with MWI for Manager phone

Hmmmm. I cpould try and be really smart and say look ensure the ³X² is
marked within the subscriber ? Messages setting....

But other than that- assign a phone the same CSS as the MWI DN¹s. Can that
phone call the manager DN?

Can the VM ports that are being used for dialout MWI see the partition of
the MWI DNs?

Delete all messages, and leave another one with call viewer running.

Let us know.

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.