To: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:14 PM
Subject: TrnsfVM softkey with IPMA

Hi there,
I configured IPMA as per Proctor Guide v4.0 section 11 tasl 11.6, everything works just fine except TrnsfVM softkey: when manager has in incoming call and presses this softkey, Unity palys the Opening Greeting instead of "sorry, extension <blah> is not available". I can see in Unity Call Viewer that "Forwarding Station" field is not populated. When doing CFwdAll to VM from manager's phone, Unity plays the correct "sorry, extension is not available.." greeting. What needs to be done in CallManager to have FwdStation field populated in IPMA & hitting TrnsfVM softkey scenario so that Unity can select the proper greeting?
I am using CM 4.1.3 and Unity 4.0 on VmWare if this matters.
Rgds
Alex