From: Vik Malhi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 7 November 2008 8:10 a.m.
To: James Jung; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] One way voice in HQ <--> CME

Difficult and weird one.

Is the call going through an MTP/Transcoder?

I would check your DHCP scope for the HQ phones- is the default gateway
set correctly? If the call passes through an MTP/Xcoder- is the default
gw there set correctly?
--
Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based,
Video-On-Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco
CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice
Lab and CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.