-----Original Message-----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Brooks
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 10:35 AM
To: rob
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Invoking a transcoder for WAN calls
intoB-ACD

Hi Rob,

What incoming dial-peer are you hitting when you call from BR1 or HQ
into the BACD on CME ?  If the codec is not hardcoded to G729 then the
transcoder will not be invoked.  This occurs if the dial-peer you are
hitting has flexibility within the codec such dial-peer 0 or a
dial-peer with a "voice-class codec" assigned.

Regards,

Mike Brooks
CCIE# 16027 (R&S)