Hi List,

i have only a few days left until my first real LAB-Exam (its on Friday). And i
don´t get the IP.Phone Services run in a redundant fashion.

I would like to use DNS SRV Records, for services like IPMA, EM,FastDials,
Addressbook...etc. But i can´t get it to work.
Could anybody please explain how to setup CCM and DNS Server for using DNS SRV
Records? Or, which are the other solutions to make IP-Phone Services redundant,
other than configure 2 Service URLs (1 to PUB, 1 to SUB) pointing to the
CCM-Cluster.

Any input is very welcome!

/Robert

P.S.: My method for configuring and using DSN SRV Records was:

- configure 2 SRV Records for http; 1 with prio 10 and weight 10, pointing to
Publisher; 1 with prio 10 and weight 5 poiunting to Subscriber
- configured phones  with DNS-Server and domain
- configured Phone Service like: http://voip.lab/<rest of service url>

This did not work. I got always an HTTP Error 404 on the Phones. I changed the
weight and Priority Parameter or i used only the Priority Parameter, for the
SRV Records, but without luck...... :-(