Wow- this is news- I didn't know there was a limitation with the # of
softkeys...seems like a special "feature" to me.
--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.