________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vik Malhi
Sent: Tuesday, 11 November 2008 9:38 a.m.
To: Ryan Trauernicht; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MOH Multicast failover to Unicast

The failover should happen transparently.

To test you should stop the IP Voice Media Streaming App service on the
sub.

Unicast MOH is dependent on Locations CAC being available whereas
multicast is not. Check the DP of the PUB MOH server and make sure that
there is enough bandwidth to the BR1 site for support of the negotiated
codec. You could just set the Location at BR1 to be unlimited, resync
bandwidth- then test again.
--
Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based,
Video-On-Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco
CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice
Lab and CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.