Question... Let's say we asked to limit the number of international calls from
CME to 2 calls maximum at any time. If we have the only one international
dial-peer, it's simple - just use "max-conn" on the dial-peer. But what if we
have multiple dial-peers, which eventually falls under the definition
"international"? For example, "TEHO dial-peer to HQ" considered to be
"international" from the SiteC perspective. Or "PSTN backup to 4-digits
interoffice calls" will dial international number... What do we do?

Theoretically we can have the only one "international dial-peer", and
simulate/force all other dial-peers with voice translations... But to me it
looks very complicated... Will it work at all?