Hello all,
There was an issue with the Proctor Labs server that caused it to be down
for an hour at the beginning of the 8:00AM session today.  We have
identified and resolved the issue so customers should now have access to
there session page. We will be issuing voucher codes for those customers who
were affected by this issue.

--
If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

--
Drew LePla

Comp TIA A+, CCNA
Technical Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 x204
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities