Hey Barosz,

That's typo please , the command I gave was ---

alias 1 2002 to 2000 preference 1 cfw 912122221007 timeout 10

I tried this woth and wothout dial-pattern command under call-manager-fallback

Have you ever made this working please...

Vik -  can you please some light on this...can't make it work for last three
labs...

Thanks,
Anil