Hi Rob,

I think you can only do ip addresses  when networking CUE to CUE.  CUE
to Unity requires DNS.

James

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of rob
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:46 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] VPIM between CUE and Unity using IP
addresses

Hi,

Do any of you guys happen to have a link to the documentation that
supports VPIM configuration between CUE and Unity using IP addresses?

I'm comfortable with the DNS configuration but would like to test out
the config using IP addresses for speed.

Thanks,

Rob

intended
information.