Hi list,

I've configured Attendant Console and is working fine for Longest
Available/Circular Hunting but not in Broadcast Hunting mode. I've line members
and users in Line Group. When system is configured for LAA/Circular Hunting, AC
user can see call coming in inside the AC console, but when broadcast hunting
is configured the calling party gets MOH from the DP of AC Pilot (User hold
Audio Source). AC User cannot see call inside the AC console. I've tried line
group with only users (no phones), phones + users but same result. Restart of
CCM didn't resolve.

Any help is highly appreciated.....

Find a better job. We have plenty. Visit MSN Jobs
http://www.in.msn.com/jobs