Just as the thread below said.  MOH should be done through the script editor
of "hold>Delay>unhold". That will use the user hold and then you need to
find the "annringback.wav" file under c:\program files>cisco>tftp>united
states (I believe) and set that as the "network" hold for the CTI route
points.

Thanks,
Ryan Trauernicht