Well with all as you said, it 'should' have worked fine. That being said, maybe at one time there was another DP assiged or a different R within one of the DPs. Sometimes the UCM 4 DB had to be 'bumped' to get it to reconize some changes and possibly your change did just that. If all is as you say then I would imagine that changing it back would also result in a completed call.

HTH,

Mark Snow
Sr Technical Instructor
IPexpert, Inc.