From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of
amccar...@cciequest.com
Sent: 30 December 2008 06:59
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Low Volume On Forwarded Calls

Hey gang,
I have a question for all of you gurus and experts. Have any of you
ever run into a problem where one of your callers dials an extension
(in another country) that has been forwarded to a cell phone, the
calls audio volume is low, but when they call the cell phone directly
the audio volume is fine?

Thanks,

Amp

This email has passed through Messagelabs scanning systems before being
forwarded on to Nettitude's mail server.
For more information contact t...@nettitude.com

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by a content
checking tool for the presence of computer viruses.

Nettitude Limited is a Company registered in England
Registered Address
Nettitude Limited, Fosse House, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV31
1XG
Company Registration Number: 4705154
VAT Number: 812 4539 44
www.nettitude.com