You need Frame-relay Traffic-shaping command placed on the physical
interface (wha tI mean by that is Serial0/0........... NOT s0/0.101)  So not
the PVC
when you use FRF.12 traditional way (aka cir, mincir, bc, be) and MLP.

You do not put in on the physical interface when you use the CB Shaping way
for FRF.12 (aka nested policy-maps)

Thanks,
Ryan Trauernicht