You  would use said translation-rule (10) if you don't want to set ISDN
numbering plan or numbering type on outgoing calls.This might be a
requirement by PSTN provider.However, this will not strip ANI.

To strip ANI , use clid restrict under your outgoing dial-peer.so,in your
case,configuration will look like:

voice translation-rule 10
 rule 1 // /\0/ type any unknown plan any unknown
!
voice translation-profile Plan_Type_STRIP
 translate called 10
!
dial-peer voice 1 pots
destination-pattern 9011T
clid restrict
prefix 011
translation-profile outgoing Plan_Type_STRIP
port 0/0/0:15

Rgds