Hi guys. I have two IP blue clients on my laptop both registered to the CCM
Pub, both at HQ. Region is G711. I have configured the MOH server with IP
address 239.1.1.1, enabled multicast increment on IP address, Max hops set to
5. The audio source is set to allow multicasting. Created an MRG with the
multicast MOH server and and enabled multicast again. The MRGL contains the
single MRG created. The problem is that when I put either phone on hold when
they call each other, I get silence. If I add a unicast MRG to the MRGL and
bring it to the top, I get MOH both ways. The CCM is connected to a Cat 2950T
and so is my laptop (wirelessly via a Netgear router) with the two IP blue
phones. I experienced the same problems when using hard phones plugged in to
the Cat 2950T. IGMP snooping is enabled by default. Any ideas?
ThanksRegardsciscoguy99

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!

Hotmail, Messenger, Photos  and more - all with the new Windows Live. Get
started!
http://www.download.live.com/