True - if you do set it as an Access VLAN on the adjacent switch - DSCP would be your only option at that point.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities