The 13 bytes for MLP mentioned on pg 1-15 has been subject for many debates
on this list. Everybody has there own conclusion. Mine is that in the lab I
would treat the 13 bytes as including the FR header and hence this is the
value that I would use. I think if you use the codec calculator tool it will
show 11 bytes as the correct value for MLPoFR.
--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.