The parameter tends not to "stick" properly. In other words, you configure it but it doesn't seem to work - fix is usually just to go back to the SP page and take it out, do an update, then put it back in, do an update. That "should" fix it. If it doesn't - rinse and repeat. I have usually seen most people who do that dance once get it working. In the real lab if you had to configure it and it didn't seem to work - if you took it out and put it back in and that still didn't do the trick - then as Vik said use Top Down. That way even if you do happen to miss the points for avoiding glare - at least the rest of your calls work properly and you can test. I would also inform the proctor what you had done and that you had most certainly run into a bug - that way possibly the proctor might not count it as wrong.

MTC,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities