From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Vik Malhi
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2009 12:33 PM
To: Robert Schuknecht; OSL Group
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] B-Channel Maintenance not working
properly

I've battled with this service parameter for over 5 years. It doesn't
work
properly- I would use Top-Down with a fractional PRI.

But if you are trying to get it working you must ensure that you "Enable
Status Poll" on the gateway page. Also- you could try including a
"space"
after every 4 bits (although I'm told that is not necessary, that is
what I
have always done since the example show this).

So try this : (+ Enable Status Poll).

S0/ds...@sda000332333241=0001 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111

--
Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based,
Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE
Storage
Lab Certifications.

> From: Robert Schuknecht <rschukne...@gmx.de>
> Date: 22 Feb 2009 18:07:17 +0100
> To: OSL Group <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
> Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] B-Channel Maintenance not working properly
>
> Hi List,
>
> during my last Remote-Rack Sessions i noticed that the B-Channel
Maintenance