Nope. No problem with your solution Cliff or Kevin's solution. They all three achieve the same end goal. The lab is the same way and grading is done by VERIFICATION not by looking at CONFIGURATION. So long as no restrictions were presented (either in the same question or even in a question 20 tasks back) - then any solution that provides ALL facets of the required task - meets the criteria and would be graded properly.

HTH,

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: ms...@ipexpert.com
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities