Where would be a good place to set up the ftp server? I see the file on the BR2 flash, but not sure where I can set up an ftp server. I tried on my workstation PC but the EZVPN has me patted behind some 10 dot IP.

Chris

Mark Snow wrote:
On the flash of the BR2 router is the license files for both CUCM and CUCME. You just have to setup an FTP server and host the license file you wish to use - then console into the CUE module - do an "offline", and then FTP down the license file you would like to use. All pods should be able to run either license.

Cheers,