Ok....finally found that one.  The IP Address on the dial-peer was messed
up....but the bizarre part is that nothing was there.  I would have expected it
to error out rather than just ringing non stop.

Now I have a different problem.  If I call across the way via the GK trunk to
3600, and the call forwards that will work.  If I immediately redial, the call
goes fast busy most of the time...but sometimes it doesn't.

Debugging on the dial peer shows the same results for a successful and
unsuccessful call.  Debugging on the DSP farm shows that the transcoder is
successfully engaged when successful, and not engaged at all when it fails.
But the resources are releasing....and should be available.

The results are the same for IP Blue and IP Communicator (which really threw me
off).  It's acting like the media stream is failing to connect in some cases,
and sometimes when it does connect, the audio is terrible....making me wonder
if there is an issue within the network in the rack.

Has anyone out there got any ideas?  I'm scratching my head at this.  In a real
environment there are some things that could be done to troubleshoot this, but
it really seems like it's not a voice issue going on.

Any takers?

Cliff