I've got TEHO set up and working coming in from my BR2 (Spain) site.  The
number arrives at CallManager as a string 1#12122241111

Based on the proctor guide, I set up a translation pattern for 1#1XXXXXXXXXX
and made sure I created it last.  However, it wouldn't work.

I had the translation pattern set up as 1#.1XXXXXXXXXX and set it to strip
predot and prefix a 9, and then roll it into my Unrestricted HQ CSS.  At that
point, it should have been able to see the route patterns set up on my various
route lists.  Unfortunately, it wouldn't work.  I attempted multiple
permutations of this, none of them successful.

I ended up tightening up the translation pattern for internal numbers to be
1#[12]0XX and then created a route pattern for 1#.1[2-9]XXXXXXXXX stripping pre
dot so that the two did not overlap.  While this setup did not work in a
translation pattern, it DID work in a route pattern.

I'm trying to figure out why the setup as a translation pattern would not work.
 Has anyone else run into this?  I'm less concerned with getting an exact match
of the provided solution as I am understanding what would cause my setup of it
(attempting to duplicate it) would fail.  Mark says that the functionality is
what's required, and I was able to do that.  But why wouldn't my translation
pattern work?  I even deleted it and added it back again...and got exactly the
same results.

Cliff