-         Continue with v2 and wait till find a place or continue with v3
and take the lab in Agust?
Ultimately this is your decision- I would suggest you look every day and
over the next few weeks if there are no lab dates available then you may
want to move onto the new blueprint. I know if a few people who recently got
lab dates in Tokyo.

* Do you thing there are too many difference between v2 and v3?
This is a loaded question. There are massive differences between the two
blueprints but the technologies used in v2 are still applicable in v3 and so
your v2 prep will not be in vain. There are new things in v3 that do not
exist in v2 such as device mobility, single number reach, sip endpoints and
presence to name but a few.

* I have still vouchers for lab and will  I have option to login v2 or v3
for preparation?
Vouchers for Proctorlabs? They are valid from 1 year of purchase.

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

I prepared for voice v2 but I couldn¹t find a place for lab before Agust. v3
will be started middle of July.

I need a guide for the voice lab exam which way I can continue;
-         Continue with v2 and wait till find a place or continue with v3
and take the lab in Agust?

-         Do you thing there are too many difference between v2 and v3?

-         I have still vouchers for lab and will  I have option to login v2
or v3 for preparation?

Thanks,

M.Deniz KIZILCABOLUK
Alcatel-Lucent Bell NV
IPTC I'ntl System - Integr. & Test
Copernicuslaan 50, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium
E-mail   : deniz.kizilcabo...@alcatel-lucent.com
Mobile : +32 477961935
Fax        : +90 5339793549