The only thing I would add is that the MWI light will not be lit for the
second line- instead you will see the envelope beside the second line. The
light will only be lit when the mailbox for the primary line has a message.

Also all members of the GDM must have a mailbox outright. If the member
phone has multiple lines and the GDM must be accessed from any line selected
on the phone then you will need to translate the Calling Number of the other
lines to the number which has a mailbox on CUE in order to login to the
respective mailbox and access the GDM.

So for example Phone 1 has extn 1001 as line assigned to the first button
and 1002 to the second button.The mailbox in CUE is given DN 1001. You
should on the CME translate 1001 > 1002 for the Calling Number in the VOIP
dial-peer pointing to CUE. OR...for mailbox 1001 assign the E164 number of
1002.

--
Vik Malhi ­ CCIE #13890, CCSI #31584
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: vma...@ipexpert.com

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities
IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.