I think you need the "no h225 timeout keepalive" configured under the "voice
service voip / h323".This will allow the call to stay up after the GW stops
receiving keepalives from the CM.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2169/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080558061.htmlH.323
Gateways and SRST

On H.323 gateways, when the WAN link fails, active calls from Cisco IP
phones to the PSTN are not maintained by default. Call preservation may work
with the *no h225 timeout keepalive* command, but call preservation using
the *no h225 timeout keepalive* command is not officially supported by Cisco
Technical Support.

Under default configuration, the H.323 gateway maintains a keepalive signal
with Cisco CallManager and terminates H.323-to-PSTN calls if the keepalive
signal fails, for example if the WAN link fails. To disable this behavior
and help preserve existing calls from local IP phones, you can use the *no
h225 timeout keepalive*command. Disabling the keepalive mechanism only
affects calls that will be torn down as a result of the loss of the H.225
keepalive signal. For information regarding disconnecting a call when an
inactive condition is detected. see the Media Inactive Call
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_2/gt_icd.htm>
Detection<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft/123t/123t_2/gt_icd.htm>
 document.