From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of kapil atrish
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:31 PM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Not able to start the synchronization between Pub -
Sub

 <file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/KAPIL%7E1.ATR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg> Hi
List,

See the attached screen-shots from Publisher Enterprise Manager. I've
re-registered both servers, started Agent but still Subscriber is not able to
pull the database successfully. I've Hosts/Lmhosts file in place and name
resolution is working fine. Reboot didn't help. I didn't do any thing at
Subscriber>>enterprise manager except updating the hosts/lmhosts file.

Now, none of my config is getting synchronized with the sub. Any inputs on this
is highly appreciated.