Hi,

I create 2 route pattern on CCM to route internal calls from HQ to BR2 as
follows:

               4XXX -----Partition: internal----- route list: gatekeeper
only

               4XXX----- Partition: international ----route list: first to
gatekeeper then PSTN

And I have 3 phones in HQ. They all can call internal and just phone 1 can
call international number. The problem is when I dialled 4001 they all
matched the first one with partition internal and if fail, they will not go
to second one with international partition even I use phone 1 that have CSS
to ring international number. So they never go through PSTN to reach BR2. If
I remove the first one, they work properly as I expected. Any comment would
be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Allan