Hi Chris,

I would mark the RTP also with the ACL:

set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 46 udp any range 16384 32767 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 46 udp any any range 16384 32767

I think, you will not see a question, where you should mark and trust at the same time. And as far as I have tested, does marking only work, when I had set the ports to untrusted.

HTH

Chris Parker schrieb:
Here is my basic 6500 ACL for marking signaling to CS3:

set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 tcp    any eq 2000 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 udp    any eq 2427 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 tcp    any eq 2428 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 udp    any any eq 5060
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 tcp    any any eq 5060
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 udp    any ran 1718 1720 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 tcp    any ran 1718 1720 any
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 udp    any any ran 1718 1720
set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER dscp 24 tcp    any any ran 1718 1720

Should I go ahead and  add ....

set qos acl ip POD15_SERVER trust-dscp ip any any

to the end of the ACL so that we trust the DSCP marking of any media (MOH, announcements, MTP) that originates from the UCM / Unity servers?

Chris