From: Cristobal Priego <cristobalpri...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unity - "Wait while I transfer" option not
available
To: "kapil atrish" <nice_cha...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 7:32 PM

What is the unity version?

On Mar 24, 2009, at 6:59 AM, kapil atrish <nice_cha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi List,

Inside Unity Call Handler or Subscriber>>Call Transfer options you have the
"Checkbox" to enable/disable the prompt "Wait while I transfer your call". I
noted in a unity system this option is not there at all.

Has anybody seen this? Does anyone know if there is a way in Unity to get the
option appear or how to make it disappear from Unity GUI interface?