You can contact any VUE or Sylvin testing centers for written just like your CCVP exams.

Once you passed the written, yon go to this site below to schedule a lab.

https://tools.cisco.com/CCIE/Schedule_Lab/

/Jin Jung...

Santi Cuni wrote:
Hi
I would like to take CCIE Voice certifcation(before written and then Lab). I do not know where e ehich tool I have to use in order to take the written exam. Could you helpo me? I have already CCVP, and also UCCXD, and I have 2 years of experience about UC area, working with a Cisco gold partner. Also is it convient for me to do the exam after july becasue I read that will be a chenge?
Thanks for your help
Regards Santi Cuni "Raggio divino al mio pensiero apparve,donna la tua beltà." "Or questa egli non già,ma quella,ancora nei corporali amplessi,inchina ed ama.Alfin l'errore e gli scambiati oggetti conoscendo s'adira;e spesso incolpa la donna a torto" (Aspasia G.Leopardi)