From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of CCIE OSL
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:49 PM
To: OSL Group
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] NM-CUE verses NME-CUE

I am trying to find a comparison document between NM0CUE and NME-CUE.

I been looking cisco site without any luck.

I see that the new V3.0 now have NME_CUE.
I need to figure out if I need to purchse NME-CUE or stay with NM-CUE.
This is for the CCIE voice lab. Not for a production.

Can someone tell is if this is absolute required purchurse item that I must have and there are much more functionality or testable items on NME-CUE that NM-CUE?

Thanks....