It's really not clear what you are asking here.
But, for me, -- This is just for me of course, I am sure other folks may have different mathods.

I believe you must use gw-priority command to give each prefix 2*, 1* 7* point to SUB first with priority 10 and PUB with priority 9, or anything above 5.

And, there are some special cases where, depending on a question, you may have to use hop-off.

So you may have to use both,

/Jin Jung...

Christian Hennrich wrote:
Hi,

if we are only allowed to use 1 zone and 1 tech-prefix, let's say 1#, then we can use hopoff command with fixing the ports in the CCM Service parameter, or we can use gw-priority.

With gw-priority I can select, for example sub first and pub second, that is not possible with hopoff.

So is there any difference then what I have mentioned, what is your preferred command in this case?

Any answer is very much appreciated.
Christian