    *From:* Duy Nguyen <mailto:ccieid...@gmail.com>
    *To:* CCIE OSL <mailto:ccie...@gmail.com>
    *Cc:* OSL Group <mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, April 06, 2009 12:41 AM
    *Subject:* Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCM 4.1 SQL change users for new
    server

    Are you trying to make a subscriber from the publisher vm?

    On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM, CCIE OSL <ccie...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ccie...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        I run into little minor problem today.
        I am using VM for my home lab, I just copied one VM to another
        PC and now I am trying assign it as second CCM.
        I change IP and the Name of server.
        Well, now the SQL server is complaining.
        It looks like I have change all the database users from old server
        SUB/ccmCDR, ccmservice,  for all..

        Is there a easier way to do this?
        Can I just use "sa" for everything?

        /Jin Jung...