>From the dialplan guide on CCO:

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:18 AM
To: Cisco Guy; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IOS H323 gateway T302 timer

     timeouts interdigit 12

Tech Guy

----- Original Message -----

From: Cisco Guy <mailto:ciscogu...@hotmail.com>

To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 5:36 AM

Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IOS H323 gateway T302 timer

Hi guys,

I have a dial peer 0800T as it needs to match 10 digit and 11 digit 0800
numbers.

Does anyone know how to reduce the inter digit timeout on IOS H323 gateways?
I've tried the following but it doesn't help.

voice service voip
 h323
  h225 timeout t302 4

  _____

Get the New Internet Explore 8 Optimised for MSN. Download Now
<http://extras.uk.msn.com/internet-explorer-8/?ocid=T010MSN07A0716U>