  From: junk cisco
  To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:19 PM
  Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] physical lab before exam?

  hi,

  I need your advice before taking the lab in US

  I have studied 8 months with  Remote lab from Internetworkexpert , do i need
to rent real lab (physical lab)  before sitting the lab exam ?   I am planning
to take the lab in May.
  Need suggestion please?  If yes, where can rent for good price ?   I am in
west of Canada.

  Or anybody pass just using the remote lab ?  Pls share your experience if do
not have equipment in office

  Thks