Mobile: 810.334.1564

* For my SMS vCard Text WLAWSON to 50500

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On May 1, 2009, at 6:53 PM, "Brian Valentine" <bkvalent...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool. I can live with that. I do have a feature request, though... on the onlinestudylist.com webpage, I can get to the archives which is great, but I would love to see a search engine that would allow me to search through them on a keyword of my choosing.

I just passed the Voice IE written exam today, which means I'm finally ready to start preparing for the lab exam... and I have a number of questions that have probably been asked a million times before. Since I don't know when the question was asked, I am stuck either hunting and pecking through the archives or simply asking the same questions again.

Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne Lawson
To: Brian Valentine
Cc: <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] no forums?

Brian - we're primarily using this email list for support and questions.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244
President & Founder - IPexpert, Inc.
Email: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Mobile: 810.334.1564

* For my SMS vCard Text WLAWSON to 50500

:: Message sent from iPhone.

On May 1, 2009, at 6:29 PM, "Brian Valentine" <bkvalent...@gmail.com> wrote:

Are there still forums at IP Expert? certificationtalk.com seems no longer to work. Just an advertisement for everythingie.com, which won't let me sign up.

Am I missing something?

Brian