The new v3 equipment blueprint says "Any major software release which has been
generally available for six months is eligible for testing in the CCIE Voice
Lab Exam."    I wonder if anyone has considered this as a possibility yet.
Does this mean that they are going to keep the software current?  Or does this
mean that it must be at least 6 months old to make it into the lab.   I'm
wondering if even after the v3 exams start up if it is possible that I would
see CCM v4.1(3) and Unity Connection v1.0?